How to resolve "SSL Error 61: You have not chosen to trust the issuer of the server's security certificate" on Mac OS X
When trying to launch an application from Citrix Web Interface using Citrix Access Gateway on a Mac OS X client, you may receive the following error:
SSL Error 61: You have not chosen to trust "RapidSSL CA" the issuer of the server's security certificate.
Error number: 183
To resolve the issue:
- Click the padlock icon in the top right corner of the Safari Web Browser window.
- Select the certificate mentioned in the error message (RapidSSL CA).
- Drag the certificate image from the bottom pane to the desktop.
- Double click on the certificate on the desktop.
- If prompted select the System keychain to import to and click OK.
If errors occur importing the certificate:
- Select the System keychain in the left pane of the Keychain Access application.
- Select File | Import Items
- Browse to the certificate on the desktop and click Open.
- Enter the password if prompted.
This issue may also be resolved with the following server side configuration:
How to use intermediate certificates with Access Gateway VPX and an iPad
Citrix Receiver 11.5.0
Citrix Access Gateway VPX 5.0.2
Apple OS X Workstation Lion 10.7
Created: 25th October 2012
Updated: 25th October 2012
© 2005-2017 Jamie Morrison